I first noticed Jessica on Twitter when I spotted her smiling face in her avatar. She has such an infectious smile and, every time I see her photo, it makes me smile. Jessica is a busy mom of four kids yet still makes time to write her blog, 4 The Love Of Mommy.
I love Jessica’s Top 10 Fun Facts list! I learned all kinds of things about Jessica that I didn’t know, like how she was once Sunshine Girl. That’s a pretty neat claim to fame! A definite Fun Fact!
Something Jessica did not highlight in her Top 10 Fun Facts list is something that I think is pretty great. Jessica recently had one of her articles published by the Yummy Mummy Club! You can check out her very important post here “Why We Need Erase The Stigma Attached To Mental Illness“.
TOP 10 FUN FACTS ABOUT 4 THE LOVE OF MOMMY
To know me is to love me, well maybe not but I am pretty friendly and easy-going. I love my kids, all 4 of them to a fault and my husband immensely. I have stumbled over the years but I am on the right track now. I love doing my blog and I am just having fun on this journey.
- I met my husband online playing bingo, true story. He is very British (accent and all) and left everything in the UK to come to Canada to be with me and my 3 kids.
- I have 4 kids and although a few months ago I wrote a post about being done having kids, I want one more and then I’ll be finished, until I’m not.
- I started my blog 4 times before I decided to keep going with it.
- If I am driving past a cemetery, I will hold my breath until I have passed it. Weird, I know and I can’t even tell you why I do it.
- I never finished high school, I dropped out at 17 even though I had amazing grades and loved school. I did however go back to school at 22 and graduated from college with honours.
- I was the Sunshine Girl in the May 13th, 1997 edition of the Toronto Sun (craziest thing I have ever done).
- When I dropped out of high school, I worked for those travelling fairs (like the one you find at the CNE), I probably saw more of Ontario in this time than I ever had.
- My first time on a plane was when I flew over to England in July, 2011 to spend some time with my now hubby and to meet his parents. Best trip of my life.
- I have lived in the Toronto area my entire life and I have never been to the CNE, I say I am going to go every year and never do.
- My favourite movie of all time is The Wizard of Oz. I have loved this movie my entire life.