In the latest edition of my Top 10 Fun Facts series, the spotlight is on my fellow Canadian Blogger, Mom Who Runs. Victoria hails from Ottawa but makes her home in Toronto now. She is a mom who runs…everywhere. Or so her tag line says. She also says she’s not a writer. I beg to differ – she’s a very funny writer! You be the judge when you read her great Top 10 list!
Oh and, by the way, I went snooping on her blog today. Personally, I think this should have been on her Top 10 list, but it wasn’t. So I’ll include it myself!
Mom Who Runs Fun Fact #11 – She got to interview Olympian Simon Whitfield! Woo Hoo! #HighFive
And what a fabulous photo of that chest…er…those arms of Simon’s she included in her post.
Be sure to stop by and check out Victoria’s blog at Mom Who Runs!
TOP 10 FUN FACTS ABOUT MOM WHO RUNS:
1. I start blogged due to a job posting on Craigslist. Go figure!
2. My blog is called Momwhoruns but it should have been called Momwhoeats. Arghh.
3. I didn’t run for over a year and this weighed heavily on my mind when people asked me “so do you run”. Thankfully I’m back on the dreadmill and hopefully will be running outside one day soon. (note the word: hopefully).
4. I am not a writer…not even close. I’m not even sure I enjoy writing. All I know is that I really like to share info. Always have and always will.
5. I am a mom to two great kids but never blog about them or even mention them. (except here).
6. Momwhoruns really tries hard to blog three times a week. This is code for: I hardly watch TV anymore.
7. I’m from Ottawa but haven’t lived there for 20 years. However I still visit on a regular basis (and blog about it. Naturally)
8. I went to University in Israel for years. Sadly I still can’t speak Hebrew.
9. My favourite food: sushi. Specifically Chirashi – which is a box of rice with fresh fish on top of it.