Effective May 24, 2018
Who we are
Canadian Blog House is a lifestyle, travel, and experience blog. Our website address is https://canadianbloghouse.com. You may contact us at email@example.com .
- We respect your privacy.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data.
- We are committed to making sure your data is held securely and for no longer than is necessary.
- We are committed to collecting the minimal amount of data that is necessary for the efficient operation of CanadianBlogHouse.com.
- Data includes, but its not limited to, information provided in comment forms, contact forms, and contest forms, IP address information as collected by our analytics providers, information provided in sign up forms such as newsletter subscriptions, and information transmitted through online payments.
- We use Google Analytics to better understand what people look at on our website. IP addresses, in and of themselves, do not allow us in any way to identify you as an individual, but we still treat the information as personal data which we respect and safeguard.
- The data stored on our Google Analytics account is set to delete every 50 months.
- We take all reasonable measures to protect the security of CanadianBlogHouse.com and, by extension, your personal data. This includes using strong passwords and log-in systems, and using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) when necessary.
- All contracts with staff and service providers include a Data Protection Agreement.
- We will not sell our readers’ personal information or contact information to any other company.
- We will not place our readers’ information on spam lists.
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation about how information is being used and held.
- You have the right to request personal data be deleted and to end subscriptions (such as with newsletters).
- We will notify our readers of any security breaches of their personal data within 72 hours of such a breach.
- We aspire to comply to the fullest extent possible with applicable data protection regulations, in particular, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). That includes using GDPR compliant partners for analytics, newsletter services, an affiliate sales.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of CanadianBlogHouse.com and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: CanadianBlogHouse.com offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Form related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies: To provide you with a great experience on CanadianBlogHouse.com, we may provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we may set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page which would be affected by them.
Third Party Cookies
- CanadianBlogHouse.com uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Other third-party analytics may be used to track and measure usage of CanadianBlogHouse.com so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, which may include, but not be limited to, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, may set cookies through CanadianBlogHouse.com which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes. This should be researched in the respective privacy policies of these companies.
If you have further questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Some of the information regarding cookies contained this page was created with assistance from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.