This week I’m featuring a fellow blogger from the United States! Felicia is the fab photographer behind Fel’s Photo’s. Felicia has a passion for photography and loves to share the natural beauty of her home state, Pennsylvania, with her readers. You really must check out her photos…they are fun, interesting, and beautiful. I love the assortment of subjects she photographs! I even happened to see our beloved CN Tower in there somewhere. Happy to see you had a chance to visit one of our great cities, Felicia!
Today happens to mark Felicia’s wedding anniversary, and to celebrate, hubby bought her a brand new DSLR camera! Just imagine the fun Felicia will have now! Happy Anniversary Felicia! Enjoy that new camera!
TOP 10 FUN FACTS ABOUT FEL’S PHOTOS:
1. My husband and I met one another in an online chat room. We talked for 13 hours straight and he moved from his home in MS to PA about six months after we met to be with me.
2. I absolutely love traveling to new places; though, my favorite place to visit in Orlando, Florida. My husband and I went on a two-week honeymoon there and had a blast! We visited all of the Disney parks, both Universal Studio parks, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove, where I got to swim with dolphins (my favorite animal!).
3. I am a Disney fanatic. Seriously, I’m pretty much obsessed with Disney and all things Disney. You can ask anybody, and yes, I often break out into Disney songs without rhyme, reason or warning. My favorite Disney movie of all time is The Lion King, which was also the theme of my wedding.
4. Watching movies is one of my all-time favorite pastimes. My movie collection is extensive and people often tell me that I could open up my own movie rental store. I have about 500 movies and growing.
5. I have been in school for most of my life (approximately 22 years). On May 10th, 2014, I graduate from graduate school with a Master’s in Couples, Martial and Family Therapy.
6. My photo blog, Fel’s Photos, has new posts published every day…except Sundays. Right now, Sundays are my “off” days.
7. Most of the photos published on Fel’s Photos, thus far, were taken using one of my camera phones because I currently do not have a DSLR camera.
8. My husband got me a DSLR camera for our anniversary (May 21st), but I’m not allowed to have it yet. I have, however, started reading the manual online so I can start learning more about using it.
9. There are plans in the works to create a series based off of my experiences with my first DSLR camera, which I’m so excited for and yet nervous about. I can only imagine the embarrassing things I’m going to do and how much I’m going to mess things up when I first get the camera. These will probably end up being published on Sunday.
10. Instagram is slowly becoming one of my favorite social media sites. I love sharing my photos and love seeing what photos other people are taking.
Top 10 Fun Facts About Eat Sleep Breathe Travel
BlogJam Atlantic: It Takes A Village To Grow A Blog
Top 10 Fun Facts About A Labour Of Life
60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event
Top 10 Fun Facts About Confessions Of A Refashionista